Opening an Etsy store reminded me of when I was nine years old and my neighbor Karen Marie and I set up a cardboard box on my front porch and put out a few of our “treasures” for sale from 10 to 25 cents. So fun, though I think we mostly sold stuff to each other!
Here’s a sampling of items for sale:
Links to store pages:
- 1962 Jerusalem cross-stitch sampler
- Gorham sterling silver baby cup
- Fruit and cup painting
- Antique James Clews brass toddy kettle
- Kingman Turquoise and sterling silver belt buckle
- Vintage Lavorazione Arte Murano Glass Bowl/Centerpiece
- Old Sterling Silver Victorian Belt Buckle Brooch with Stylized Leaves and Flourishes
Just a few of the things for sale, please do visit my stores (Lion and Lamb Vintage and Second Life Books) and have fun searching all the stores on Etsy. You’ll find AMAZING handmade and vintage goods.